OK COOL is a creative agency based in London and The US. We are looking to hire a Freelance Creative Strategist Social Media to join our new team in the US and to manage a number of our most prestigious client accounts.
That line about ‘getting a seat on the rocketship’.
This is it.
Covid saw brand budgets shift to social and we were ready to pick them up. We’re on a massive growth trajectory, working with global clients and leaning-in to our unique position as creative and strategic consultants to both brands and to the social media platforms themselves. OK COOL is privileged to work directly with Instagram and TikTok on their most crucial projects and feature roll-outs.
Now we are looking for uncommonly good people to help us not fuck this up. Specifically, an individual powerhouse who is:
● A digital native (with social specialism)
This is a hybrid role— a harmony of creative and strategy.
The role will span three crucial areas to support OK COOL’s growth:
● Develop strategies and forward-thinking creative for campaigns and always-on for some of our biggest, most famous clients
● Help us win and deliver exciting new briefs from world class clients
● Analysing opportunities to evolve OK COOL into an innovation company.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the ability of getting under the skin of a brand, fast; understand that brand’s universe, their customers and their place in culture, then use that information to develop social media strategies.
You will bring the experience and instincts forged in your career, and use these to shape the agency of the future, helping the studio build stronger strategic relationships further upstream with senior clients.
You will work with our creative and production teams to bring your vision to life. You’ll be responsible for overseeing creative development and execution of your strategy.
Your job is to lead the strategy and creative for our most important client’s social media, ensuring every touchpoint of the brand is consistent and in-line with their visual identity as outlined in their brand strategy.
● Interrogating the client brief, getting under the skin of the consumer, the market, the brand and culture to derive insights that fuel the creative platform
● Draw from contemporary culture to produce innovative creative concepts and strategies for integrated social campaigns and always-on that leverage owned and earned media (influencers, strategic brand, and media partnerships)
● Build innovative, forward-thinking digital and social media strategies for existing clients using data, insight, and most importantly, your own creativity
● Research the latest creative trends in video, animation, photography, AR, Web 3.0, NFTs etc and constantly recommend/suggest new formats for our clients’ content
● Work closely with our team to push production boundaries, enhance our reputation and contribute to the development of our brand
New Business Growth
● Become a key member of the new business process
● Help us win new and exciting assignments. We’re in the fortunate position of having a healthy pipeline. Now we need outstanding creative and strategy to win them.
● 6-8+ years digital/social media experience
● With 3-4 years of experience in strategic direction
● Strong digital and social media strategic experience
● Excellent design sensibility
● An excellent understanding of the social media industry and platforms
● Plugged into culture
● Operationally excellent
● Highly organized and able to run multiple projects concurrently
● Willing team player, capable of cross functional collaboration
● Able to work independently and take the initiative
● Flexible and adaptable, able to react quickly to changing requirements and new challenges
Hours: 2-5 days a week
Salary: $800-$1000 per day
Location: Flexible, as long as you’re in an EST or CST timezone.
Apply with your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our IG: @okcool.io