Somethin Else Creative Studio helps brands connect with their audiences through culture and content rather than advertising. From TV to TikTok, from I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! to Adele, the Studio works across all media platforms with the biggest talent and entertainment properties.
As a Social Media Content Producer for Somethin' Else's Creative Studio, you will create entertaining, informative and funny social media content for high-profile brands and broadcasters. Your role will be focused on the work we do for BBC Sounds and BBC Radio 1 developing highly engaging social formats, memes and reactive posts and short-form video content – reflecting your passion for music, radio and podcasts back at the target audience. In a client-facing position, you will work within a team that’s at the heart of the agency, collaborating with producers, designers and editors to ensure that the team output is always relevant and engaging. This role will be a 12 month fixed term contract.
What you'll do:
- Manage social media content briefs from conception to delivery
- Collaborate with the in-house design team on a range of assets, including images, GIFs and long-form videos
- React to daily trends and topics of conversation across the social landscape
- Write strong, engaging and funny copy across multiple social channels
- Process audience data trends, social conversations and content performance to ensure all output is optimised for platform
- Community management across all social channels
- Contribute to wider agency life, including assisting with problem solving, brief responses and pitching for brands including Wrigley’s Extra, Swarovski and The BRIT Awards.
Who you are:
- Previous experience in a Social Content Creation role.
- Demonstrable understanding and appreciation of the social landscape, meme and pop culture.
- Energy and passion for organisation, attention to detail and time management.
- Keen editorial eye and creative flare.
- Proven experience of working for clients and realising their ambitions.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An excellent range of benefits, like private medical cover, a generous pension scheme, life assurance and income protection, plus loads of music biz perks
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess